To offer professional expertise and quality service that responds to the needs of the current and future requirements of the built environment with proactive and innovative design solutions whilst supporting the principle of responsible and sustainable development and subsequently benefiting the client and community.
- We aim to be the preferred Consulting Civil Engineering and Project Management service provider within the public and private sectors throughout Southern Africa.
- We are an Infrastructure Consulting entity with major operations focusing on delivery of Public and Private Sector development.
- We offer our services by employing our own resources and in partnership with strategic alliances, where required.
- South African Institute of Civil Engineering (Membership No. 94617)
- Water Institute of South Africa – Executive Committee Member (Division for Water Distribution)
- Institute of Professional Engineering Technologists (Membership No. 2839)
- Engineering Council of South Africa (Registration No. 200570114)
- National Home Builders Registration Council (Competent Person Registration No. 1969)
- Consulting Engineers South Africa (Previously SAACE – Membership No 855)